Our 46th Annual NTP will be held September 10-13, 2018 at the Adam's Mark, in Kansas City, Missouri.
The National Training Program (NTP) focuses on training that provides government employees involved in the management of Hispanic employment and outreach programs the education and skills necessary to reach their full leadership potential and to fully manage their employment programs.
The NTP features workshops in line with OPM/SES Core Qualifications for career development in the Federal workforce. The NTP feature a career fair open to NTP
attendees, students participating in the Student Leadership Symposium and the public. Federal agencies have the opportunity to share information with students and the public on Federal government employment opportunities.
Information to be posted soon.
Opening Plenary Sessions
Keynote speakers from throughout Federal government provide presentations on topics critical to the mission of our respective agencies and the people we serve as federal employees in support of those missions.
Diversity and Inclusion Plenary
Government agency, academia and private sector leaders share best practices on Diversity and Inclusion.
Seminars and Workshops
* Over 20 workshops on key issues presented by experienced and respected professionals on the issues related to EEO/HR, career development and Latinos.
* Topics which emphasize professional career and personal employee development;
* Topics which focus on communities and how to enhance our relationships within them to enhance recruitment and hiring efforts
* Forums provide agencies an opportunity to update their personnel on agency policies, procedures and issues.
* Opportunity to outreach to university, college and 300 STEM students, Veterans and the public.
* Three-day event featuring federal agency exhibits. Representative will share employment opportunities with some ready to interview and hiring on the spot.
* Executive Mentoring Session/Career Coaching Stations.
* CEO Awards, Women’s Award Luncheon and Salute to Military Gala.
Who Should Attend
Government and private sector employees, managers and supervisors, HR and EEO professionals. Anyone focusing on career development and growth.
Adam’s Mark Hotel and Conference Center
9103 E 39th St,
Kansas City, MO 64133
Phone: 856-722-1369 (Central Reservation)
Group Code is NIC
Low Per Diem rate lodging ($89.00), free Wi-Fi and parking. A positive learning environment.
Partnerships, Agency Exhibits, Nonprofit Booths & Advertisement Opportunities Now Available. For Additional Information contact us at E-mail: