Looking for a place where you can make a difference?
Looking for an organization where you can contribute your skills and knowledge while learning and developing your own skills and career?
National Image, Inc. is committed to the Employment, Education, and Civil Rights of Hispanics
Become actively involved in the achievement of equity for Hispanics and support civil rights laws prohibiting race, national origin, age, disability and sex discrimination.
Seek a broad development and expansion of employment opportunities of Hispanics in all levels of government, public and private sectors.
Encourage and actively support the professional promotion and advancement of Hispanics employees.
Determine the educational and professional needs of Hispanics for the purpose of enhancing their entrance and advancement in employment and to encourage and promote appropriate training opportunities.
Community Activism and Outreach
- Through our National organization and our regional chapters we are:
- Active partner of the National Coalition for Equity in Public Service (NCEPS)
- Member of OPM Hispanic Employment Council
- Member of the National Council of Hispanic Employment Program Managers (NCHEPM)
- Participate in various local civil rights activities and efforts
- Scholarship Program –San Antonio, Yellow Rose of Texas
- Participate in public forums voicing oppositions to propositions and/or legislation impacting the civil rights of Hispanics
- Participate in mentoring programs. Assist in Hispanic voter registration campaigns
- Collaborate with community based organizations in providing training seminars or forums empowering the Hispanic community in the areas of employment, education and training
- Collaborate with other government and non-profit organizations in providing professional training and educational opportunities for Hispanics
- Promote awareness of Human Resources and Equal Employment Opportunity policies and programs affecting Hispanic in Federal, State and Local government
- Actively work with agencies to enhance recruitment and outreach efforts with the Hispanic community
- Market Employment and Career development opportunities to members and the Hispanic Community
- National Training Program focusing on Hispanic Employment and Career Development
Look no further, National Image, Inc. is the place for you!
Members’ benefits include:
- Networking opportunities
- Community Outreach opportunities
- Career Development Strategies Information
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Nationwide Vacancies Announcements
- Leadership Opportunities
- Human Resources Information and Updates
- Equal Employment Opportunity Information and Updates